Today has been one of those days….no, not ‘those days’….one of those bright and glorious days! School work was accomplished with just a few little issues…nothing major and no tears. The weather, has been devine. The children have played in the yard, in the house and we even made it through History, Science, Language Arts, Math, Spelling…and Vocabulary today!! AND…we picked up our milk and dinner is almost ready. As if my day could not get any better, Melanie at Sunshine Praises BLESSED me with a Versatile Blogger Award. I love this blog and have been following it on FB for quite a while….I had no idea she was reading my blog. But, now I know and am amazed that such a talented writer/blogger/homeschooling Mommy would consider me for this award!!!
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
- Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass it along to 15 blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy
- Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
Now 7 things about me:
- I forgot how much I love writing, until I started blogging
- I LOVE dark chocolate
- My husband and I want to start a homestead
- I used to roll my eyes at people who drank raw milk, ground/baked their own bread and ate organic food….now, I get it.
- I married my husband twice…and would marry him again if I had to!
- I am so thankful for my Savior and my promise of Eternity with Him!
- I never imagined Blogging would bring new and close friends into my life….but, it has!
And here are the 15 blogs that I am passing the love on to…
- Jennifer Janes
- Adventures of Arbor Creek
- Lady Chadwick’s Weblog
- Say What?
- Adventures of a Somewhat Crunchy Mama
- Layton Family Joy
- The Homeschool Village
- The TRUTH about Motherhood
- Just Next Door
- Reflections In the Window
- Homeschool Success
- A Slice of Smith Life
- The Homeschool Chick
- Ordinary Inspirations
- Our Life In Words
Don’t forget about the Twitter party tonight with The Homeschool Village!
**Join the HSV tonight at 9PM EST for our first ever Twitter Chat! It promises to be a fun hour of homeschool Q&A with our panel as well as special guests!! Use the hashtag #askhsv