Fall and Winter are great times for some yummy soup. Because both seasons are cold and flu seasons – well, it’s also time for some home made remedies.
That means it’s time for…
Home Made Chicken Noodle Soup
- 4-8 Organic Chicken Thighs
- Chicken Broth (Made from boiling chicken and Better Than Bouillon)
- Noodles Carrots/celery (sliced into small pieces)
- Onion/Celery (chopped -only to taste)
- little salt/pepper
- dash of garlic (fresh is best)
- Fill favorite pot with water and a little Better Than Bouillon
- Boil Chicken Thighs (until they are no longer pink) and remove from broth
- Saute celery, garlic and onion
- Remove chicken from bones (once it is cool)
- Cook noodles in broth with sauteed ingredients
- Add chicken…..
This is a yummy recipe that can be altered to fit your taste: add salt/pepper to taste. Or leave out the celery/carrots and onion and you still have a very yummy soup that your children will gobble up!!
Need an easy and yummy chicken leg recipe? You can find it here
What is your favorite soup?
Please note, this post contains affiliate links. See disclosure for full information