The days rush by and if I do not pay attention, the little things go unnoticed. Those things that mean the most to the heart of another…….
My eyes are open to see, my hears to hear……my heart to become more aware of others’ and less aware of me.
I am counting with Ann……those blessings that not only bless me, but the world around me. The Father created all…..we are all connected through Him. The blessings for one…the blessings for all….
655. Rose Buds sprinkled across my keyboard….the Princess was here.
656. Her giggle, wanting Mommy’s desk to smell ‘as pretty as she does’.
657. Racing around the park on a bike too small for me.
658. The laughter from the other Moms.
659. Knowing…they will go home and do the same for that moment of silliness to reclaim their youth!
660. The warmth of the sun pouring down on us.
661. The fresh breeze that swept across my face, as I read Psalms…..
662. Sitting by the river, the Word of God in my hands
663. The warmth of the sun with a gentle breeze as HIS WORD whispers into my soul
664. Daddy….giving his princess a flower
665. The Princess dancing the night away with her Daddy!
666. A wonderful two days in the mountains.
667. Dreaming of a ranch with my family.
668. A friend who lovingly took my son to the mountains a day before we were able to join them!
669. Fun skipping stones
670. Searching for the perfect rock….a must for all rock collectors!
671. Snuggles with Daddy…..
672. Dreaming of my husband and waking up in his arms!
673. A crazy dog….happy to have us home.
674. Baking bread with a friend!
675. Learning how to smoke fish in a home-smoker!
676. Past mistakes…that brought me to the place I am now.
677. The way he still smiles…..
678. The marks that remind me of three children who pushed my body beyonds it’s limits.
679. Growing into my Woman’s body.
680. Watching my children play tennis with friends.
681. New friendships…..my daughter is making new friends!
682. The job…the new friend’s father has.
683. Bittersweet sorrow…the friends will be moving soon.
684. Learning how to sculpt with my daughter.
685. Considering the Potter…..and me, the clay….
686. His hands molding me and pulling me.
687. Seeing the truth in friends….
688. Staying true to my family
689. The tiny blessings God sends into my life.
690. A mentor…helping and prodding.
691. Memories…that linger
692. Flexibility to take a day off!
694. Home made cultured butter on a piece of freshly baked bread.Please note, this post contains affiliate links. See disclosure for full information