I grew up in a southern home with FRIED CHICKEN! OH, it was YUMMY! However, I never mastered the skill, myself. It never tasted as good as Mom’s and I did not enjoy standing over the stove cooking it.
So, I decided to make a very simple version of Chicken Legs that my family LOVES. And my friends, once they try my chicken, they love it as well. It is yummy, good for you, and did I mention: EASY!?
- Chicken Legs
- Butter (I like using cultured butter)
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Place chicken in 9*13 Glass Baking Dish
- Put a little dab of butter on each leg
- Salt/Pepper to taste.
- Bake for 1 hr 30 minutes.
- Turn every half hour…salt/pepper as necessary (not a lot….just to give it a little more flavor).