I love counting my blessings….during those difficult moments when joy and peace seem to be far from me, I pull out the gifts Ann has placed on her site, the beautiful pieces of paper to help capture those moments……..and the joy and peace return, they are visible and physical as the pen in my hand touches the beautiful paper……and I write and remember….and smile!
849. Spring Bouquets from my children
850. Dogwood trees, their cross, pierced, a reminder
851. Sprinklers tickling the laughter from children
852. The baby squirrel….a sweet playmate, sitting just beyond my window….daring me to chase him.
853. My husband, my soul mate
854. A Saturday, filled with a new sense of goals to bring order to our home
855. The elder, owner of a business….I happened to walk into and have an amazing conversation…I had no idea, he is a true encourager, God sent me there….at a time when he knew that’s where I needed to be!
856. The wife, a yard sale, the yard sale I was not going to, I went, she was there, from across town, our wives already intertwined…we did not know….we spoke love to the owner of the home/yard sale and through those words, God opened our eyes to our bond, he sent her, she is pulling me into a place I have been resisting…that place….
857. Answering prayers I know come from my amazing husband.
858. This life, we think we plan, yet as we grow closer to him, he lets us see…..it is much bigger than we are and as we learn about him, his plan becomes more clear, yet still full of amazing wonder!
859. Boxes of saved clothes, the little monkey laughing in the midst of piles….of his big brother’s clothes, thankful and excited!
860. Friends who show up with clothes for the Princess…another prayer answered….
861. Clothing my children (all three for $16 for summer!)
862. An amazing birthday…a full night with my husband, children with loving friends, a birthday cake from my Discipleship group, a secret present…..dozens of wishes and lots of hugs/kisses from my little ones.Please note, this post contains affiliate links. See disclosure for full information