Today, we are celebrating Daddy! Without his hard work and dedication, we would not be able to homeschool!
We are so incredibly thankful for Daddy, his job and the many hours he works late into the night to ensure we have a home, food, supplies, clothes and most of all food, we decided to make a video for him!
1. Playing in the Creek and sandy islands – to study clams
2. Exploring Woods
3. Reading the Bible
4. We get to eat lunch with Daddy
5. It’s fun playing on the rope swing for PE
6. We love art club with our friends
7. We enjoy school at the pool!
8. School at the skate park
9. Playing and teaching my little brother how to play chess
10. We enjoy learning with our brother(s) and sister!
(And yes…they actually said this without me coaxing them🙂
And, just so you can see what really goes on behind the scenes (because we really are not perfect and we do enjoy giggling and a little fight every night and then), we thought we would add this fun little edit…that did not make the ‘final cut’!
Why do Your children LOVE homeschooling?