Last week, I shared a quick picture on Instagram of another one of our favorite dinners: Roasted Chicken with potatoes and carrots.
I had no idea I would receive so many requests for the recipe. Because of poor planning on my part, I only have one picture of the dish.
However, I think the picture I have is ok….and I know many of you want the recipe. So, here it is.
Easy Roasted Chicken with potatoes and carrots
- One chicken (quartered)
- 5-7 potatoes (cubed)
- 8 carrots – peeled and sliced (depending on your family)
- Seasoning Salt
- Real Salt
- Place chicken, potatoes and carrots in Roaster Oven
- Season with Real Salt, Pepper and Seasoning Salt
- Roast at 250 for 6-8 hours
- To brown: Increase temp to 350 for the last 20-30 minutes
What is your favorite recipe for your roaster?
Disclaimer: The post contains affiliate links.